- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Ideal for use beneath underfloor heating UFH
speed of installation
- A single layer instead of multiple layer build up of tradational insulated floor panels.
- 1m cubed can be mixed, pumped and fitted in under 10 minutes.
reduced material wastage
- Mix, pump and place on site. Make just enough material to suit requirements.
- No waste material to be disposed of on site.
easy to place
- To fit underfloor heating systems then finished with a 50mm top coat.
- 10 times as fast as traditional screeds allowing trafficking and finishes to be applied much quicker.
- With design mix densities between 0.5 & 2.5kg/Nm cube it is ideal for use in internal floor slabs, balconies and flat roofs.
- Can be laid to falls.
- Lightweight. Fast and easy to place, spread level and finish.
12/11/2019 – “Just a quick note to thank you for the bead screed installed in June and the top coat in July. We have now completed our building and have had excellent results now that the central heating is now up and running and the heat retention is better than expected.”
20/02/2020 – “This is the first time we have used Warmscreed in our projects and we are very satisfied with our choice. The Warmscreed was installed professionally by their installers. We were particularly interested to see the screed overcome obstacles and the evenness of the sub-floors, totally encapsulating the services the floor heating pipes installed on top of the screed. The delivery system supplied by Warmscreed allowed to install up to 600m2 per day, which greatly improved the time saved on site whilst we work towards tight deadlines.”