fresh clean water for a village in Burkina Faso
Bringing you some great news a the end of another week in lockdown. Warmfill has raised over £8750 for our water projects in 2019 !
Check out the pictures in the graphic as we provide fresh water in a small village in Burkina Faso.
- A single borehole well can supply 1 – 15 M3 fresh water per hour.
- A single well can supply up to 500 people with a fresh clean water supply.
- It only costs .01p per litre to provide on-site well in Africa.
- Once a freshwater supply is installed in a rural village – people stay alive.
- A child could be forced to walk 10 k daily to fetch contaminated water.
A £10 donation to our project could provide clean drinking water forever. Warmfill pledge all donations will be doubled to the Warmsave charity.
To pledge a donation or further information please visit https://warmfill.com/corporate-social-responsibility/